Packaging Instructions for Accessories
- Wrap at least two rounds of bubble wrap or many layers of newspaper around your product. Include all components in the package (original Accessories box, disc etc)
- After bubble wrapping the product, add a bit of sticky tape to the corners of the case for extra protection.
Packaging Instructions for Consoles
- If you have the original box you can easily use that one (if it is not damaged). If not, make sure you get a box according to the dimensions of the console.
- Make sure the console is protected using either original inside protective packaging that comes with the console, lots of foam or lots of bubble wrap.
- Put tape on the corners and edges to seal the box.